Thank you for your interest in our school. We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren).
We would like you to follow the steps below to start the registration process:
- Click “New Application”
- Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Fill in your family details
- Click “Register New Family”
- Proceed to “Add New Child”
Once done, the Admissions team will contact you within 2 working days. If you do not receive any communication from the school’s Admission team within the aforementioned time, please check your junk email first or send an email to [email protected]
Kindly check the attachment guidelines here.
Once again, we thank you for considering our school for your child(ren)’s education. Stay safe.
You can find the registration ID in the confirmation email you received upon successfully submitting your data for registration.
For all Students
1. All parents must proceed to the Registration/Accounts Department in school to complete the registration procedures, student information, and payment.
2. Registration will be cancelled if a student fails to attend the school for a period of 3 consecutive weeks of the academic year without prior written notice.
3. Registration for any class is not final until all the proper documentation is available with the administration, the annual tuition fees settled in full as per the procedure for the settlement of school fees (see Accounting Procedures below), the signing of the KHDA parent contract, and after the approval of the relevant authority.
4. I understand that the school may take videos and/or photographs of my child(ren) and may use them in the school's printed publications, as well as on the website or social media platforms.
In addition, for new Students:
5. All new students from KG to Grade 12 must sit for an entrance assessment and an interview.
6. An application and processing fee of AED 740 will be charged per student and is:
a. Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place
b. Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it
c. Not deductible from the total tuition fees
7. The results of the assessment and interview will not be disclosed until all documents have been submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
8. If applying from outside Dubai, legalized transfer papers must be submitted before joining the school.
9. Grade 10, 11 and 12 students must submit a passport copy with a residence visa that is valid for at least 6 months in addition to the original Emirates ID.
The information below defines the standards and regulations that govern the registration, cancellation, and discount procedures as set forth by AMSI. The standards are final and cannot be altered or modified
1. Procedure for the settlement of school fees
1.1. Payment of registration and tuition fees shall be tailored over the payment plan that you deem appropriate, provided that there is no remaining balance or delayed payment of fees from previous year. The school procures books, uniform, and other school materials early in the year. By providing your signature below, you are delegating the school to procure these required items for your child on your behalf, in conformance with the school’s timelines for procurement.
1.2. As per KHDA rules:
The school will charge 5% of the total fee amount for returning students (10% for new students), as a registration fee, to be paid within the time frame specified by the school and is deductible from the tuition fee of the first term of the academic year, plus the value of books and school uniform.
1.3. If the school fees will be paid by the employer, the parent should provide an official letter from the company stating the same and deposit a security cheque with the full amount as well, to be returned to parents once the company settles the full fees.
2. On late enrollment
2.1. If a new student enrolls during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the month of enrollment add the value of the books, school uniform, activities and ICT bundle for Gr.9 onwards and AED 1500 for processing fees. For example, if a student enrolls in the 3rd week of October, the school can charge tuition fees from the beginning of October, add the whole value of the books, school uniform, activities, and ICT bundle for Gr.9 onwards and AED 1500 for processing fees.
2.2. In case of a late enrollment discount, any other discount shall not apply, including sibling discount.
2.3. Transportation: Any registration before the month of January shall incur full transportation fees. Any registration during the month of January: Divide the value of the transportation cost by 10 months multiplied by the number of remaining months. Any registration starting from the first of February shall incur 50% of the transportation fees, pending availability.
2.4. Special Classes: any registration before the end of January, shall incur full fees. Any registration starting from the first of February shall incur 50% of the fees.
3. On activity registration
Activity registration may be completed with an Online / cash or current/cheque payment immediately upon registration. Please note that the Accounts Department will issue a final registered participant sheet and cross tally it against actual participants.
3.1. Any participant who does not complete the registration procedures will be removed from the activity.
3.2. Any registration prior to and through the end of January, shall incur full activity fees.
3.3. Any registration starting from the first of February shall incur 50% of the activity fees.
4. On transportation registration
The fees for any required school serviced transportation must be settled along with the registration fees and upon registration.
5. On Cancellations and Refunds
5.1.1. The registration fee is non-refundable unless the family is moving outside the emirate of Dubai before the start of the academic year. The school reserves the right to ask for proof of this move, such as an acceptance offer from another school outside Dubai.
5.1.2. Upon cancellation of registration and prior to the start of the academic year and receiving books and uniform, a cancellation fee of 5% of the value of the tuition fee shall be charged to current students (10% to new students) plus AED 500 transportation cancellation fee (if applicable).
After the start of the school year and receiving the books and uniform:
5.2.1. If the student attends school for two weeks or less, one month’s fee will be deducted.
5.2.2. If the student attends a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months' fees will be deducted.
5.2.3. If the student attends for more than a month, the full terms’ fee will be deducted.
5.2.4. All deliverables are non-refundable, examples: books, school uniform, ICT bundle, activities.
5.2.5. All non-mandatory activity fees are non-refundable after a week from commencement of the activity.
5.2.6. Fees for after school academic support are non-refundable for sessions taken or skipped.
Refunds and cheque withdrawals requests cannot be made during July and August and will be accepted and processed, if approved, as of the first week of September.
5.3. All non-regular Subjects: I.E. in English, French
The parents shall be entitled to a refund for the special subject fees in question, as per the following:
5.3.1.For cancellations prior to the end of November, the cost of the special tuition fees shall be divided by 10 months, and then multiplied by the number of studied months. The balance shall be refunded to parents.
5.3.2.For cancellations as of the first of December, parents shall not be entitled to any refund.
5.3.3.The third payment (PDC), if available, shall be withdrawn at no charge and the amount to be refunded shall be deducted from the third payment. The third payment balance can then be settled through the normal channels of payment.
5.3.4 In case there is a returned cheque, the amount shall be reconciled after charging AED 500.
5.4.1.For cancellations prior to the end of January, the cost of transportation shall be divided by 10 months, and then multiplied by the number of months the service was used. The balance shall be refunded to parents after deducting a one-month processing fee.
5.4.2.For cancellations as of the first of February, parents shall not be entitled to any refund.
5.4.3.Families who register for the transportation service at the beginning of the year but wish to stop the service at any time should inform the school within a maximum of two weeks from stopping the service in order to be eligible for a refund. A cancellation request should be submitted using the Bus Cancellation Form.
5.5.1.For any cancellation, from the date of enrollment through the first week of the activity, parents shall be entitled to a refund after deducting a one-month activity fee.
5.5.2.For cancellations after one week of commencement of the activity, parents shall not be entitled to any refund.
1. A student who is suspended from any activity as deemed necessary by the academic administration, or expelled from school for any reason whatsoever, shall not be entitled to any refund.
2. No refunds shall be made to the parents unless their account is fully settled, and there are no outstanding payments due in the form of post-dated cheque(s) or other.
3. Refunds will be made to the entity that settled the amount to the school.
4. Cancellation requests should be submitted in writing and must carry a valid reason. The Accounts Department will consider the date of the submitted written request in their calculation.
5. Returning students are not permitted to attend class in the following year unless all outstanding balances have been settled.
6. Student diploma/certificates, school reports, transcripts and/or Leaving Certificates will be released once all outstanding balances and school requirements are cleared.
6. On Discounts
6.1. The Accounts Department will apply only the standard sibling discount in case of the registration of one or more sibling at any Al Mawakeb campus in the UAE.
6.2. The sibling discount is applicable only after the parents have settled any outstanding invoice or account and is only granted to zero balance accounts.
6.3. For students who receive a scholarship, the respective amount will be credited towards the balance of the tuition fees of the student if payment was made in part. If payment was made in full, then the amount will be deducted from the tuition fees of the next academic year.
7. On Returned Cheques and unsecured payments (cheque withdrawal)
7.1. Any returned cheque shall be reimbursed in cash and not replaced by another cheque. Charges of AED 500 shall be added to the settled amount to be also collected in cash.
7.2. Any discount (if applicable), including sibling discount, will be void in the case of a returned cheque.
7.3. An AED 350 processing fee shall be charged to the parents every time they request that their cheque be withdrawn prior to the deposit due date. This fee shall be settled in cash along with a withdrawal request letter. (The request letter must be dated at least 15 working days before the cheque’s due date).
7.4. A new cheque, cash payment, or credit card payment needs to be made within 15 days in order to collect the old cheque.
7.5. Withdrawal/deferral requests are allowed within a maximum period of 30 days before the cheque is due.
7.6. The date of a replacement cheque made in a current year cannot exceed March 31st of that current year.
7.7. A cheque withdrawal request to defer payment can be availed only once per academic year.
7.8. Withdrawal requests are subject to approvals.
MEDICAL AND INSURANCE
On Emergency treatment
I hereby authorize the medical personnel of Al Mawakeb School or any other qualified medical officer to administer emergency treatment and/or first aid treatment that my child(ren) may need during the course of a normal school day or during any school supervised activity.
Furthermore, in the case of emergency, and if I am not reachable, I authorize the school to send my child to the hospital or medical center for the necessary tests and treatments.
Personal Accident Cover (PAC)
The school provides the following cover to all students while in school or during any school-endorsed activity. Under this policy, our students are covered as per a set scope and limit during school hours or during any school-endorsed activity – Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Registration for all transport services will be suspended one week before the start of the academic year and will resume one week after start, pending availability.
2. In case of address change, a 5 working day advance notice and map are required before the school can reinstitute the transport service and only if the new location is on a designated route.
3. The administration reserves the right to suspend/deny any student the use of the transportation service if he/she doesm not abide by the set bus rules and regulations. The student will be responsible for any damage to the transportation buses.
4. The administration reserves the right to revoke the seat allocated to the student(s) at registration even after the bus route is confirmed.
5. The school reserves the right to allocate collection and drop off points to certain areas, streets, compounds, and multiple entry buildings. Such allocation, if any, would be announced to those registered upon finalization of the transport routes.
The Transport Administration
1. The transport service operators cannot wait to pick up a student beyond the time that has been allocated to him/her.
2. Any student (K-Gr4) who is not collected at the point of delivery shall be returned to school and his/her parents contacted to collect him/her.
3. There might be restrictions on the motion of our busses due to road/construction/or similar aspects. The school transport administration reserves the right to allocate the pick-up and/or drop off point and time based on the factors that improve the overall efficiency of the operation and not on personal needs of the user.
We look forward to seeing your children next academic year.
Kindly note that:
- Re-registration is only possible once any outstanding balance for the 2022-2023 academic year is settled. You may do so by visiting the "Re-Registration Payment 22-23” module.
- Registration will only be confirmed when a payment is made.
Please follow the steps below to start the Re-Registration process. We would like to bring to your attention that Registration will only be confirmed when a payment is made.
- Update your existing profile.
- Select the child you wish to re-register for the coming academic year
- Add "New Child" if you wish to register a new sibling.
Once you finalize the re-registration details, please go to the "Re-Registration Payment 22-23" module to review your proforma invoice for 2022-2023 and:
- If you want to pay the FULL amount, click on “Pay Online”. You will receive an email confirming the registration within the next 2 working days. Please check your junk email if you do not receive the registration email in your inbox. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please email us at [email protected]
- If you want to schedule your payments or contact the school, click on “Book appointment” to choose a suitable date and timing. You will receive an email confirming the appointment. Please check your junk email if you do not receive the appointment booking email in your inbox. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please email us at [email protected]
Due to the current situation, we would like to bring to your attention that only parents with scheduled appointments are allowed on campus.
Thank you and Stay Safe.